The 1 Tactix RRD is the perfect combination of durability and functionality. Weighing only 9.5 ounces, the 1 Tactix RRD features a 2 Minutes of Angle (MOA) red dot with 6 levels of brightness and night vision compatibility. It can run up to 40,000 hours on one single CR2032 battery and comes standard with a skeletonized, cantilever mount.
- 1 MOA Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- 6 Levels of Red Illumination Featuring On/Off Between Each Level
- 40,000 Hours Battery Life
Riton products are designed and built for a variety of end user applications. Each product provides key features to maximize performance and provide you with the functions you need.
Dry Nitrogen Purged and Sealed
Utilizing Nitrogen gas, the optic is purged and sealed to ensure optimal performance in all weather conditions for the life of the optic.
Precision Quality Assurance
Every Riton product goes through a rigorous quality control process by a certified technician in Tucson, AZ. Each product you receive has undergone...
Riton HD Glass
The Riton High Density (HD) glass delivers 99.5% light transmission for enhanced clarity and optimal sight picture.
Riton Performance Coating
Incorporating proprietary fully multi-coated lenses, all Riton optics feature low light enhancement, full wide band, anti-scratch and anti-reflective...
Riton Rugged Construction
The Riton Rugged Construction incorporates the application of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, CNC machined one piece tubes, and Type III Hard Coat Anodize...
- Magnification: 1
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed at 50 yards
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Objective Lens Diameter: 29mm
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated, Full Wide Band, Waterproof Coated, Low Light Enhancement
- Material: 6061-T6
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Click Value at 100 yds/m: 1”
- Adjustment Range: 120 MOA
- Length: 3.76in/95.5mm
- Weight: 9.5oz/269g
- Included Additional: Cantilever Mount, Flip Up Lens Covers, Lens Cloth
- Torque Specifications: Ring Screws: 15 Inch Pounds / Base Nuts: 45 Inch Pounds