- Mount Type Skeletonized
- Magnification 1x
- Dot Color Bright Red
- Dot Size 2 MOA
- Eye Relief Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting Parallax Free
- Length 2.5 inches
- Weight 5.2 oz
- Product Manual (PDF) Download
When your AR-15, shotgun or rimfire just needs a simple point of aim and none of the frills, the Crossfire should be at the top of your list. The 2 MOA dot is quick to acquire in close-quarters scenarios, while remaining fine enough to promote pin-point accuracy at extended range. In addition to looking awesome, the included skeletonized lower 1/3 co-witness mount provides a rock-solid and extremely lightweight platform for your red dot. The Crossfire is a no-nonsense sight at a no-nonsense price for darn near any application.
Battery Life: Up to 7,000 hours on brightness setting 5.
Crossfire Dimensions (in inches)
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness Settings: 11 Levels
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free: All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Hard Anodized: Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
2 MOA DOT
The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background.