CORE Armorers Course
We will let you know when the sign-up form is available.
Students certified as a CORE Rifle Systems AR-15 Armorer will be able to:
- Assemble, disassemble, repair or replace broken or damaged parts on a rifle.
- Conduct inspection of rifles to recognize any possible issues.
Course length: Two days (Approximately 16 hours)
- CORE® Armorers Course instructors
- Obtain a list of recommended tools
- Document the repairs they will complete
- Go through the cycle of operation
- Build a CORE Rifle with a detailed explanation of each part.
- Learn proper care and lubrication of the firearm
- Field and detail stripping
- Troubleshoot malfunctions
- Take a written and inspection test at end of class
- Take a live-fire test at the CORE® Rifle Systems range