CORE Rifle Systems Oversized Lever charging handle provides true balanced force dual activation – Prevents damages to the latch and latch pin, For the ultimate tactile efficiency for all Operators, Right – or – Left handed, under all conditions.
- Designed to be used by left-handed and right-handed people with equal ease.
- Dual Activation Function – opens from either side independently: No drag, No cross connections.
- Unique Ultralite opening force
- Directed Force Pathway – prevents latch & pin damages
- Aggressive tactile grasping surfaces assist function in all situations
- Manufactured from billet 7075 T6 aluminum and ordnance grade steels
- Finished to MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 2 hard coat & MIL-DTL-13924D military specifications
- Stainless steel pins
- Smooth, Light opening of the latch with no drag or hesitation.
- Strengthened front end nose hook surface that are over 150% strong than the standard charging handle.
- Re-located central latch pivot pin designed to eliminate all latch & latch pin failures.
- Strengthened shoulder areas
- Ergonomic shape and contour
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE:
This charging handle is designed and manufactured from materials analogous to the host weapon. Maintain it as you do the host weapons, cleaning at the same regular intervals with quality gun care products. A limited periodic application of military grade weapons lube to functional surfaces such as Molecular Advantage, our recommended lubricant.
this is one smooth charging handle, I have several ars I think I will replace the charging handles with this handle.