.308 Quad Rail Rifle Specs:
- 16" 4150 CMV,1:10 Twist, Mid-Length, Nitride finished barrel
- CNC Machined 7075-T6 Aluminum Billet Receivers
- Nitride Bolt Carrier Group
- CORE® Billet Charging Handle
- CORE® Lo-Pro Gas block
- 13.2" Samson Star Quad Rail
- Bird Cage Flash Hider
- 6 Position Mil-Spec Buffer Tube
- B5 Systems Bravo Adjustable Stock
- B5 Systems Type 23 Pistol Grip
- Includes magazine
This is one of those companies that keeps you coming back. Every time I've called, I get a live human who provides actual answers to my questions. I finally grabbed the .308 quad rail rifle this go-round and am absolutely stoked about it. Beautiful out of the box and has a solid feel without a rattle. My FFL tried to talk me out of it when I picked it up.
You can feel the quality as soon as you pick this rifle up. Everything operates perfectly. I'm waiting on a new scope to really put it through the paces, but I can't imagine that anything will be wrong. This is my fifth core rifle, and all have been exactly what I expected. I have never had a problem with any of them.