HOW TO PICK YOUR SIZE:
1) Take a tape measure, string, or scotch tape and wrap it around your wrist to where the two ends touch and there isn’t any slack. Keep in mind this doesn’t need to be so tight that it cuts off your circulation, but merely a true wrist size without slack.
2) Mark this exact length on your string and use a ruler to determine your true size.
3) Order this exact size when checking out, and you are good to go!
Side notes: If you are in-between sizes, round to the nearest size. Please remember not to compensate for slack as we do that here in-house based on your true size.
- The rugged Survival Bracelet™ is expedition ready, super stylish, and preferred by most men
- Made in America with a portion of the proceeds going to support America's heroes
- Contains up to 15’ of super strong, 550 test military spec paracord
- In an emergency, unravel the bracelet to deploy the paracord for your use
- If your bracelet has an officially licensed logo, it is super durable and won’t scratch, rust, or show fingerprints
- All Survival Straps® gear is made from actual military spec 550 test paracord. Paracord is super strong military cord used for rigging inside of military parachutes. It is an incredible material that is used in thousands of other ways by the military and outdoor enthusiasts.
- An average 7.5” Survival Bracelet™ contains approximately 14’ of paracord
-You can unravel your Survival Bracelet™ in any emergency. Once the paracord is deployed, you can use it however you may need it!
Download: CORE15 Rifle Manual PDF (6mb)
Download: CORE30 Rifle Manual PDF (6mb)
NOTE: Serialized parts are required by Federal Law to be shipped to an FFL (Federal Firearms License) holder. Please fill in the Ship To address to reflect the chosen FFL's Premises address.
To expedite the process have the FFL holder email a copy of their FFL to email@example.com with your information (Customer's name and Order Number).
In order to print and view a file in Adobe PDF format, you first need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or newer installed on your computer. You can download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe’s Web site.